Doctor of Pedagogical sciences, Department of Human Health, Rehabilitology and Special Psychology, H.S.Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Research profile (Orcid, Google Scholar, Scopus authors, others):
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.ua/citations?view_op=list_works&hl=ru&user=xgFC9dIAAAAJ
Researcher ID: https://www.webofscience.com/wos/author/record/ABC-3035-2021
Academic status: professor
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences majoring in “Theory of Learning”. Topic of the candidate's dissertation: Variability of organizational forms of teaching foreign languages to primary schoolchildren / O. S. Kazachiner. Dissertation abstract for obtaining the scientific degree of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.09 – theory of learning. Kharkiv: KhNPU. 2013. 20 p.
Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, majoring in “Theory and Methodology of Vocational Education”. The topic of the doctoral dissertation: Theoretical and methodological basis of teachers of philological disciplines’ inclusive competence development in the system of post-graduate education / O.S. Kazachiner. Dissertation abstract for obtaining the scientific degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.04 – theory and methodology of professional education. Khmelnytskyi: KhNU. 2018. 40 p.
The seniority of scientific and pedagogical work is 22 years
Publications that are included in Web of Science and Scopus:
- Kazachiner, O., & Tkachenko, L. (2020). FairyTale Therapy as a Means of Forming Health-Saving Competence of Children with SEN. Revista Românească pentru Educaţie Multidimensională, 12(3), 268-293. https://doi.org/10.18662/rrem/12.3/321
- Kazachiner, O. S., & Boychuk, Y. D. (2021). Developing Teachers’ Inclusive Competence by Means of ICT In Postgraduate Education. Revista Romaneasca Pentru Educatie Multidimensionala, 13(1). P. 373-397 https://lumenpublishing.com/journals/index.php/rrem/article/view/3118/2978
- Yuliya Bystrova, Viktoriia Kovalenko, Olena Kazachiner (2021). Social and pedagogical support of childrenwith disabilities in conditions of general secondary educational establishments. Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers, Vol. 12(3). 101–114 https://jett.labosfor.com/index.php/jett/authorDashboard/submission/575
- Boychuk, Y., Kazachiner, O., & Khliebnikova, T. (2021). Managing teacher’s inclusive culture development. Amazonia Investiga, 10 (44), 207-219. https://amazoniainvestiga.info/index.php/amazonia/article/view/1725
Publications in professional publications and publications entered into scientometric databases over the past 5 years:
- Boychuk Yu., Kazachiner O. Creating an inclusive educational environment in foreign (English) language classes in primary school. Mountain School of the Ukrainian Carpathians. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018. No. 18. P. 154-158.
- Kazachiner O. S. Implementation of the provisions of inclusive education in a modern foreign language textbook: what should it be? The image of a modern teacher. 2019. No. 3 (186). P. 53-57.
- Kazachiner O.S. Use of energizing technology in educational classes “Technology of inclusive education” for teachers of philological disciplines in the system of professional development. Youth and the market. 2019. №. 3 (170). P.18-23.
- Kazachiner O.S. Development of inclusive competence of teachers of philological disciplines in extracurricular activities in the postgraduate education system. Pedagogy of creative personality formation in higher and secondary schools. 2019. №. 62. P. 98-103.
- Kazachiner O.S. Teaching foreign languages to children with special educational needs. Innovative pedagogy. 2019. No. 11. P. 164-168.
- Kazachiner O.S. "Hard skills" and "Soft skills" of an inclusively competent foreign language teacher. Innovative pedagogy. 2019. №. 10. P. 153-157.
- Kazachiner O. S. Peculiarities of mastering language material by children with Down syndrome. Origins of pedagogical skills. 2019. №. 23, 108-112.
- Kazachiner O.S. Training of future specialists in specialty 016 “Special education” for pedagogical rehabilitation of persons with special needs. Pedagogy of creative personality formation in higher and secondary schools. 2019. № 66. P. 179-183.
- Kazachiner O.S. Preparation of future specialists for valeosuppport of children with disabilities of psychophysical development. The image of a modern teacher. 2020. No. 1 (190). P. 77-82.
- Kazachiner O.S., Gordienko I.V., Tsis O.V. The state of the problem of the use of alternative and auxiliary communication by children with disorders of speech development in Ukraine. Innovative pedagogy. 2020. Issue 22. T. I. Pp. 60-63.
- Kazachiner O., Gordienko I., Alimova Yu. International classification of functioning, limitations of life activities and health for children and adolescents: cooperation of parents and teachers-rehabilitators. Current issues of humanitarian sciences: interuniversity collection of scientific works of young scientists of Ivan Franko State Pedagogical University of Drogobytsk / [editors-compilers M. Pantyuk, A. Dushny, I. Zymomrya]. Drohobych: “Helvetika” Publishing House, 2020. Issue 29. Vol. 2. P. 193-200.
- Boychuk Yu.D., Kazachiner O.S. Basic pedagogical techniques used in fairy-tale therapy. Innovative pedagogy. 2020. Issue 26. P.79-85.
- Boychuk Yu.D., Kazachiner O.S. Puppet therapy in working with children with special educational needs. Pedagogy and psychology. 2019. № 61. P. 10-18. URL:https://dspace.hnpu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/6662/1/%d0%91%d0%be%d0%b9%d1%87%d1%83%d0%ba%20%d0%ae .%20%d0%94..pdf
- Boychuk Yu. D., Kazachiner O. S. The content of training future specialists for the formation of communicative activity of children with special educational needs. Origins of pedagogical skills. 2020. 25. P. 14–20. URL: http://sources.pnpu.edu.ua/article/view/223174
- Kazachiner, O. (2020). Developing Philology Teachers’ Inclusive Competence in Postgraduate Education. Educational Challenges. 2020. № 25(1). C. 31–45.
URL: http://journals.hnpu.edu.ua/index.php/pedagogy/article/view/3224 http://educationalchallenges.org.ua/index.php/education_challenges/article/view/10/4
- Boychuk Y. D., Kazachiner O. S. Development of inclusive competence of teachers in the system of postgraduate education by means of ICT. Adult education: theory, experience, perspectives: coll. of science pr. / [ed. L.B. Lukyanova (head), O.V. Anishchenko (deputy chairman) etc.]; Institute of Pedagogy of education and adult education named after Ivan Zyazyun National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2020. Issue 2 (18). P. 66-75.
- Boychuk Y. D., Kazachiner O. S. The “Hero's Way” technique in fairy-tale therapy. Innovative pedagogy, 2021. No. 31. T.2. P. 97-100.
- Boychuk Yu.D., Kazachiner O.S., Halii A.I. The use of game electronic educational resources for the formation of health care skills of children of preschool and primary school age with special educational needs. Pedagogy of creative personality formation in higher and secondary schools: coll. of science pr. / [edited by: A.V. Sushchenko (chief editor) and others]. Zaporizhzhia: KPU, 2021. Issue 74. Vol. 1, pp. 49-53.
- Kazachiner O.S., Boychuk Yu.D. Methods of comprehensive assessment of the development of children of primary school age. Science and perspectives: Multidisciplinary international scientific magazine. № 3(3) 2021. P. 91-102.
- Kazachiner O., Boychuk Yu. (2021). Dolls-“moral guides” as a means of forming the life competence of preschool children. Acta Paedagogica Volynienses. №3. P.15–21
- Kazachiner O., Boychuk Yu. Non-traditional forms of working with a fairy tale as a tool for moral education of children. Science and perspective. 2022. №1(8). P. 118–127.
URL: http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/vp/issue/view/35/59 http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/vp/article/view/975/974
- Kazachiner O.S., Boychuk Yu.D. Fairy tales and fairy tales as a tool for education and development of children. Scientific perspectives. 2022. № 1(19). P. 489–497.
URL: http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/issue/view/36/60 http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/article/view/1031/1030
- Kazachiner O.S., Boychuk Yu.D. Development of children's coherent speech with the help of logo stories. Pedagogy of creative personality formation in higher and secondary schools. 2022. № 80. T.1. P. 49–53.
- Kazachiner O.S., Boychuk Yu.D. Content of a special education teacher’s professional competence. Scientific perspectives. 2022. № 5 (23). С. 409–420.
URL: http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/issue/view/59/85 http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/article/view/1661/1659
- Olena Kazachiner, Yuriy Boychuk, Alla Halii Educational discipline “Fairy-tale therapy in working with children” in the system of future special education teachers’ professional training. Věda a perspektivy. 2022. № 6(13). С. 141–152.
URL: http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/vp/issue/view/62/91 http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/vp/article/view/1804/1801
- Kazachiner O.S., Boychuk Yu.D. Structural-functional model of a teacher-defectologist’s professional competence forming in conditions of postgraduate education. Scientific perspectives. 2022. № 6 (24). С. 466–477.
URL: http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/article/view/1898/1896 http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/issue/view/64/94
- Kazachiner O.S., Boychuk Yu.D. Methodical tools of adolescents’ development complex evaluation. Innovative pedagogy. 2022. № 47. С. 100–104.
URL: http://www.innovpedagogy.od.ua/archives/2022/47/19.pdf http://www.innovpedagogy.od.ua/archives/2022/47/47_2022.pdf
- Kazachiner O.S., Boychuk Yu.D. Component structure of a teacher-defectologist’s professional competence in conditions of postgraduate education. Scientific perspectives. 2022. № 7 (25). С.404–414.
URL: http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/issue/view/72/107 http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/article/view/2098/2099