Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published and the manuscript has not been submitted for review to the editors of other journals.
- The manuscript should be sent to the editorial office in Microsoft Word format (.doc, .docx).
- Articles with a level of uniqueness of at least 70% are accepted for publication.
- Authors must submit articles formatted in accordance with the requirements set forth in the "Submission to the editor" section.
- It is necessary to indicate the title of the article, information about the authors, abstract and keywords in English if the article is submitted in Ukrainian, Polish or another language.
- Materials from representatives of sanctioned countries are not accepted, as well as materials written in the language of such countries.
- All sources in list of references are drawn up according to the APA standard.
- The journal accepts articles for publication that: contain scientific novelty; take into account the leading modern publications on the relevant issue and the history of its consideration; correspond to the purpose and scientific priorities of the journal; are based on the original texts of the cited sources.
- The author agrees with the journal's current editorial policy, ethical principles of reviewing and editing articles, open access policy, copyright and confidentiality provisions.
Політика розділу за замовчуванням
The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and transfer to the journal the right of first publication of this work under the terms of the Creative Commons 4.0 license, which allows others to freely distribute the published work with mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
Authors have the right to conclude independent additional agreements regarding the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal (for example, placing the work in the electronic repository of the institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is preserved.
The journal's policy allows and encourages authors to post their manuscript on the Internet (for example, in institutional repositories or on personal websites).
The editorial board of the International Science Journal of Engineering & Agriculture ensures compliance with the requirements for maintaining the confidentiality of all information that comes to the editorial office and is not yet published.
Reviewers confirm that the information they work with remains confidential until the article is published.
Information received for the publication from the authors is not passed on to third parties.
The authors contact details obtained by the publication are not passed on to third parties and are used only in the interests of the authors.