Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Политика раздела по умолчанию
The editorial board of the International Science Journal of Jurisprudence & Philosophy ensures compliance with the requirements for maintaining the confidentiality of all information that comes to the editorial office and is not yet published.
Reviewers confirm that the information they work with remains confidential until the article is published.
Information received for the publication from the authors is not passed on to third parties.
The authors contact details obtained by the publication are not passed on to third parties and are used only in the interests of the authors.